Software Sales Executive
– Civil Construction vertical
Clirio is a growing software startup developing and delivering new and innovative extended-reality software solutions (XR/VR/AR: extended, virtual and augmented reality). Under the Clirio Studio banner (www.clirio.studio), Clirio designs custom immersive experiences for enterprises and government agencies. Clirio is also launching an exciting product platform (www.clir.io) that leverages mobile 3D laser scanning with remove XR collaborative visualization, for construction worksite communication and coordination.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated B2B software sales professional to develop new business for our visualization solutions. By gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s business, the industry in which they compete, and the needs which Clirio can help resolve, you will craft compelling sales approaches for the right combination of our inter-related product and services, ultimately closing new business. The Sales Executive will also develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers within our accounts and partners. As Clirio’s first dedicated salesperson, you will play a formative role in building the company’s sales organization, and you will be perfectly positioned to step up to senior sales leadership roles as the company grows. This role is work-from-home, based anywhere in North America, with some travel.
- Meet or exceed revenue quota goals on a quarterly and yearly basis.
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations, and the closing process.
- Qualify new opportunities, present or demonstrate Clirio solutions or proposals, overcome objections, negotiate, and close business in-person, over the phone &, and Microsoft Teams, with some travel required.
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer’s and partner’s unique inquiry with an appropriate customized set of Clirio capabilities and offerings.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans.
- Maintain a high level of daily activity including customer calls, meetings, and pipeline management. Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated.
- Carry out sales development prospecting to engage new target accounts.
- Marshal and lead the appropriate internal technical resources to demonstrate Clirio’s advantages to the customer .
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales support activities with Clirio’s technical specialists.
- Contribute to the evolution of our emerging sales methodologies and systems, in collaboration with senior management.
- Maintain the highest level of customer and partner satisfaction within your accounts.
- Maintain a positive, professional ‘total customer service’ attitude and demonstrate the company’s core values.
- 5+ years of business-to-business sales experience, with responsibility for the full sales cycle in selling software, IT or technology into the civil/infrastructure construction industry.
- In addition to the primary civil engineering and construction vertical, experience selling into, or operating within, the following industries is valued but not required: general construction, mining, oil & gas, heavy industry.
- Excellent communication (interpersonal and written), presentation and closing skills, having successfully applied these in a quota-based sales environment.
- Proven negotiation skills and the ability to influence decision makers and executives.
- The ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time.
- Professionalism, personal integrity, drive and a sense of urgency to achieve success.
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent.
Apply at this link: https://forms.gle/bznfwijLKRdmaPQk8