- Name and Description: Enter a name and optional description for this POI.
- UTM: These coordinates derive from your location when you create the POI. You can override them with other coordinates if you require.
- GPS: These coordinates derive from your location when you create the POI. You can override them with other coordinates if you require.
- Use Workspace Position: This will set the GPS and UTM coordinates for this POI to the center of your workspace.
- Use Current Position: If you have changed the default GPS and/or UTM coordinates of the POI (or if you have changed location since starting the POI, you can set them to your current coordinates.
- Place On Map: This will bring up the basemap of your workspace and allow you to tap to place a pin. Once you confirm that placement, those coordinates will be placed in the GPS and UTM fields.
- Create POI: Confirm your settings and place the POI pin on the map.
- Cancel: Discard your settings and go back to the previous screen.
Create New Point of Interest (POI)
Powered by BetterDocs