- Back Button: Go back to the observation pane without confirming any edits.
- Display Name & Description: Change the name and description of the observation.
- POI: Reassign this observation to a different POI.
- UTM: Change the easting and northing coordinates. *
- GPS: Change the latitude, longitude, and altitude coordinates. * Warning: Use caution when changing these coordinates, as they may result in unpredictable pin placement or map scale in your workspace.
- Tags: View the tags associated with this observation.
- Add Tag: Add a tag to this observation that is entered into the ‘Enter Text’ field.
- Update Position Via Map: Allows you to tap on the workspace base map to manually place the pin for this observation.
- Confirm: Save your changes to the observation parameters and go back to the observation pane.
Powered by BetterDocs