Table of Contents
Map Screen #
- Scroll to Zoom / Tap to Drag: You can scroll to zoom in or out of the map. When zoomed in, you can click and drag across the map to pan across it.
- Reset Map: This will return the map to the default zoom and pan position.
- Points of Interest (POIs): If you have created any POIs, they will be displayed as large pins on the map. Click on the POI label to see a list of observations associated with that POI. See more below.
- View: From the list observations listed under the selected POI, click to see the observation on the map.
- Map Menu: Click to reveal a number of controls and options for this screen.
- Observation Manager: Show a list of POIs. See more below.
- Filter Observations: Show a list of observation filters that will refine the number of observations that show on the map. See more below.
- Adjust Workspace: Change the size and location of the workspace map. See more below.
- Display Settings: Change the parameters of the workspace map. See more below.
- Close: Close out of this workspace and return to the main menu.
- Sharing and Tasks: Open a pane to access task management, virtual meeting hosting and workspace sharing. See more below.
- 2D: Switch to a flat, 2D version of the map.
- Lock/Unlock Map: Toggle between these two options to either zoom in on the map (Locked) or change the orientation of the map (Unlocked).
Observation Manager #
- Click on the arrow to open the POI and show the observations it contains.
- Click on an observation in the list to see details about that observation. Learn more about the Observation Preview Pane.
- If applicable, click on the ‘Eye’ icon to hide the observation on the map.
- Note: Each side pane has an arrow tab that can be clicked to close the pane.
Filter Observations #
- Date Range Slider: User the slider to set a range of time that you want to view.
- Date Range: Alternately, enter a start and end date to determine a date range.
- Filter Parameters Tab: Click on one or more of the observation-type buttons to limit the viewable observations to just those data types.
- Click on one or more of the username buttons to limit the viewable observations to those created by the selected users.
- Tags: Click on one or more of the tags in the list to limit the viewable observations to those that have those tags.
- Observation List View Tab: This will show a list of observations that apply to the filter parameters that have been selected.
Adjust Workspace #
- Click on one of the sandbox sizes (1m to 4m) to change the size of the map in the view.
- Click to reset the map to its original position.
- Click and drag on one of the corner boxes on the blue frame outline to manually change the scale of the map.
- Click and drag on one of the side circles to rotate the position of the map.
Display Settings #
- Layers: If the workspace basemap has layers associated with it, you will be able to turn on or off each layer in the list.
- Map: Toggle on to see a topographic view of your basemap.
- Map: Toggle to automatically raise the map to view subsurface details (if applicable).
- Basemap Type: Choose between Aerial Map, Road Map or Labeled Aerial Map (for basemaps using default Bing Map data).
- Custom Tabletops: Choose from one of the custom GIS basemaps that you loaded using the Clirio Cloud web interface (Premium Account only).
Profile Pane (Sharing and Tasks) #
- Tasks Button: Open a pane to manage tasks:
A. My Tasks: View tasks that have been assigned to you. Select from the list of tasks to add a comment or change the status.
B. Tasks I Created: View tasks that you created yourself. Select from the list of tasks to add a comment or change the status.
C. Done: See a list of tasks that have had their status set to ‘Completed’.
D: Search: Search the selected list of tasks.
E: Filter: Select tasks to view based on status (In Progress, Done, etc.).
- Virtual Meeting: Tap on this button to host a session of this workspace for others to join. Other participants must be previously invited (and accepted) to the workspace, and be running the Clirio View software at the time of your hosting. Tap again to end a virtual meeting.
- Invite Users: Access an email field and optional message field to send invitations to others to join your workspace. Invite recipients will see this invite in their Profile screen the next time they launch the software.
- Sign Out: Sign Out of your account.