Table of Contents
Map Screen #
- Pinch to Zoom / Tap to Drag: You can pinch to zoom in or out of the map (Locked mode). In Unlocked mode, you can tap and drag to reposition the map orientation.
- Reset Map: This will return the map to the default zoom and pan position.
- Points of Interest (POIs): If you have created any POIs, they will be displayed as large pins on the map. Tap on the POI label to see a list of observations associated with that POI.
- View: These are the observations listed under the selected POI. Tap on them to see the observation on the map.
- Create New Observation: Go to the New Observation screen to create a new observation for the workspace. If you have not done so already, you will be asked to create a new ‘Point of Interest’ (POI) first.
- Map Menu: Tap to reveal a number of controls and options for this screen.
- Observation Manager: Show a list of POIs. See more below.
- Filter Observations: Show a list of observation filters that will refine the number of observations that show on the map. See more below.
- Adjust Workspace: Change the size and location of the workspace map. See more below.
- Display Settings: Change the parameters of the workspace map. See more below.
- Mute: If you are in a virtual meeting, you can mute or unmute your audio in the meeting with this button.
- Close: Close out of this workspace and return to the main menu.
- Sharing and Tasks: Open a pane to access task management, virtual meeting hosting and workspace sharing. See more below.
- 2D/3D: Switch between a flat, 2D map and a three dimensional map (default).
- Unlock Map: Switch between zooming in on the map (Locked) and changing the orientation of the map (Unlocked).
- AR: Switch to an Augmented Reality view of the map, placed in the real space in front of your device. See more below.
Observation Manager #
- Tap on the arrow to open the POI and show the observations it contains.
- Tap on an observation in the list to see details about that observation. Learn more about the Observation Preview Pane.
- Tap on the 3-dots icon to edit the details of the observation. Learn more about Editing Observations.
- Note: Each side pane has an arrow tab that can be tapped to close the pane.
Filter Observations #
- Date Range Slider: User the slider to set a range of time that you want to view.
- Date Range: Alternately, enter a start and end date to determine a date range.
- Filter Parameters Tab: Tap on one or more of the observation-type buttons to limit the viewable observations to just those data types.
- Tap on one or more of the username buttons to limit the viewable observations to those created by the selected users.
- Tags: Tap on one or more of the tags in the list to limit the viewable observations to those that have those tags.
- Observation List View Tab: This will show a list of observations that apply to the filter parameters that have been selected.
Adjust Workspace #
- Tap on one of the sandbox sizes (1m to 4m) to change the size of the map in the view.
- Tap and drag on the large, blue rectangle under the map to reposition it in your view.
- Tap and drag on one of the corner boxes on the blue frame outline to manually change the scale of the map.
- Tap and drag on one of the side circles to rotate the position of the map.
Display Settings (General) #
- General: The main tab of options.
- Basemap: Options relating to the workspace basemap (see below).
- Units: Toggle between metric and imperial units for this workspace.
- Map: Toggle on to see a topographic view of your basemap.
- Map: Toggle to automatically raise the map to view subsurface details (if applicable).
- Boreholes Exaggeration: Toggle to turn on borehole exaggeration and adjust the slider for the exaggeration amount.
- Enable Piezometer Charts: You can reduce clutter on the map by turning off this data type (if applicable).
- Layers: If the workspace basemap has layers associated with it, you will be able to turn on or off each layer in the list.
Display Settings (Base Map) #
- Aerial Map: Toggle to view an aerial map sourced from Bing Maps (this is the default view).
- Road Map: Toggle to view a road map view.
- Aerial (Labeled) Map: Toggle to view a combination of aerial and road map.
- Custom Tabletops: Toggle to choose from any pre-loaded GIS exported maps from Clirio Cloud (if applicable).
Profile Pane (Sharing and Tasks) #
- Tasks Button: Open a pane to manage tasks:
A. My Tasks: View tasks that have been assigned to you. Select from the list of tasks to add a comment or change the status.
B. Tasks I Created: View tasks that you created yourself. Select from the list of tasks to add a comment or change the status.
C. Done: See a list of tasks that have had their status set to ‘Completed’.
D: Search: Search the selected list of tasks.
E: Filter: Select tasks to view based on status (In Progress, Done, etc.).
- Virtual Meeting: Tap on this button to host a session of this workspace for others to join. Other participants must be previously invited (and accepted) to the workspace, and be running the Clirio View software at the time of your hosting. Tap again to end a virtual meeting.
- Invite Users: Access an email field and optional message field to send invitations to others to join your workspace. Invite recipients will see this invite in their Profile screen the next time they launch the software.
- Sign Out: Sign Out of your account.
AR (Augmented Reality) Mode #
- Placement: Looking through the camera of your device, position the outline of the map where you would like to see it in the scene. Tap to place the map.
- Controls: All controls are as they are in the main Map Screen
- 3D: Tap to return to the 3D map screen.