“Affiliate” means any entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with, another entity. In this definition “control” means the power to direct or cause the direction of management and policies directly or indirectly, whether through ownership of voting securities, by contract, or otherwise.
“Clirio” refers to Clirio Inc, a British Columbia, Canada company. Clirio operates the Clirio family of software applications and related web sites.
“Personal Data” means data that can be used to identify or contact you. Examples of Personal Data include, but are not limited to, your name, birthdate, phone number, fax number, email address, and mailing address.
The terms “you,” and “your” refer to any user of this Website.
When Clirio requests your Personal Data, you may decline to provide it. However, please note that some of Clirio’s products may require some Personal Data to provide you with a service. If you do not provide such required Personal Data, then you may not be able to use that product or feature, or the product or feature may not function properly.
3. Personal Data Collection
4. Anonymous Data collected through the Clirio apps
Clirio also collects anonymous information about the amount and nature of use that users make of the Clirio apps. Such anonymous information does not contain any user’s Personal Data, or identify any user personally. This anonymous information helps Clirio gather basic statistics about users and their use of these Apps.
5. Use of Personal Data
- (i) to communicate with you (e.g. to respond to your question or inquiry);
- (ii) to provide you with Clirio’s products or services;
- (iii) to fulfill your requests concerning Clirio’s products or services;
- (iv) to help Clirio’s Affiliates to provide you products or services;
- (v) to improve, develop, or personalize Clirio’s products;
- (vi) to provide you technical support;
- (vii) for marketing purposes and market research;
- (viii) to administer this Website;
- (ix) to diagnose and resolve problems or error reports;
- (x) to comply with any law, regulation, legal requirement, legal process, or court order;
- (xi) to combat fraud or other potentially illegal activities;
- (xii) to protect your safety and the safety of others;
- (xiii) to verify or enforce compliance with the legal terms that govern the use of this Website or Clirio’s products or services; and
- (xiv) to improve Clirio’s products and services.
6. Disclosure/Sharing of your Personal Data
a) When you contact Clirio, Clirio may share your Personal Data with its Affiliates and service providers in order to most appropriately answer your question or request. By contacting Clirio, you agree to this sharing of information between Clirio and its Affiliates/service providers.
b) If you elect to receive news concerning Clirio, Clirio’s Affiliates, or any of their respective services through a newsletter, then your name, company name, email address, and other contact details may be provided to Clirio’s marketing partners to assist Clirio or Clirio’s Affiliates with providing you such news. If you elect to receive such news, then Clirio or Clirio’s Affiliates may send you email notices of such news and other Clirio marketing information that you may be interested in receiving. You may contact Clirio to opt-out of receiving such correspondence at any time.
c) Personal Data may be shared with third party service providers (including via a “Contact Us” link on the Website) who help Clirio or its Affiliates to provide you with the information or services which you have
requested. Such sharing or use may involve further processing of your Personal Data. Information technology (IT) support is an example of such third party assistance.
d) Personal Data or other information may be shared among Clirio’s Affiliates if there is a sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event involving Clirio or any of its Affiliates.
If you have any questions or concerns about how Clirio or its Affiliates may use, collect, process, disclose or share your Personal Data, please feel free to contact Clirio at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Retention and Removal of Personal Data
8. Data and Online Security
9. Links to other Websites
10. Linked Services
Some of the services or features of the Clirio apps may contain links to or integrations with other third party services or other media services and platforms. The information practices of those third party service providers may differ from Clirio’s practices. Visitors should carefully review those other third party service providers’ privacy notices. Clirio has no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, those third parties.
11. EULA and Governing Law
13. Feedback, Questions and Contact Information
Access to some Personal Data Clirio has collected may be available to you. For example, if you created a password-protected account for this Website, you can access that account to review the Personal Data you provided.
Clirio Inc, 408-55 Water Street, Unit 8139, Vancouver, BC, V6B 1A1, Canada